Scott R. Dyer
- Board Member, Montgomery Village Foundation (MVF)
- Board Member, East Village Homes Corporation (EVHC)
- Account Opening Specialist, J.P. Morgan Private Bank (Washington, DC)
- Married, Joyce Kraus Dyer; 1 son, Joseph Edward Dyer
- Prior Work Experience: Deputy Chief of Staff, Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT), Maryland State Government; Procurement Analyst, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Federal Government; Licensed Realtor, Long & Foster (Montgomery Village office)
- Recipient of the "Call to Service" award from the President of the United States, in 2007; awarded to those who have shown a lifelong commitment to volunteer work and public service.
- Twice elected official in Montgomery County (Central Committee)
- Resident of East Village, in Montgomery Village, MD; grew up in Bethesda, MD.