Ledo Pizza, in business since 1955, rolls each pizza to order with fresh, handmade dough. Ledo Pizza serves rectangular pizzas because round pizza pans weren't in wide use when the restaurant opened in the '50s. Ledo Pizza also serves a pizza topped with hand-cut pepperoni, as well as sub sandwiches, pasta dishes and salads.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ledopizza.com/menu.cfm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun