Montgomery County police released a crime summary for Feb. 18-26. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A burglary occurred to a storage unit in the 18600 block of Mooney Drive sometime between Monday, Feb. 18, and Wednesday, Feb. 20. Entry to the unit was forced and property was taken.
- Two vehicle-related thefts occurred in the 10000 block of Battleridge Place in Montgomery Village on Monday, Feb. 18, between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- An auto theft occurred in the 19900 block of Buhrstone Drive on Tuesday, Feb. 19, around 9:45 a.m. The vehicle was left unattended with the engine running.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 200 block of Desellum Avenue on Friday, Feb. 22, just after 10 a.m.
- An attempted carjacking occurred in the 10100 block of Apple Ridge Place in Montgomery Village on Friday, Feb. 22, around 3:15 p.m. The suspect threatened the victim with a weapon and unsuccessfully attempted to obtain his vehicle.
- Arrested: 14-year-old male from Montgomery Village
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 500 block of Summit Hall Road on Saturday, Feb. 23 at 5:30 p.m. The suspects are known to the victim.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 10000 block of Ridgeline Drive on Sunday, Feb. 24, just after 3 a.m. Entry to the home was not forced and property was taken.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com. A map of Montgomery County crime can be viewed on Gaithersburg Patch.